Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you are a fan of the WRC then take a look at the videos and photos on http://www.WRC.com

I'm amazed to see that the Ford Focus WRC driven by Markko Martin got this high jump in Finland at 130 mph!! the posted distances are in meters.

and

and

and

·
Registered
407 Posts
All the time! Go to SpeedTV.com, search the schedule for "rally" and print out your own TV schedule. Thats the best way to keep up with it. Rally Finland was AWESOME and so was Marko's driving. I will admit though, that Petter has the best camera location on his car this year. Almost as good as Sainz' "bumper cam" from last year.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
I look at it all the time

Already had the first picture set as my wallpaper

fyi: the second picture is actually the new Skoda Fabia

·
Registered
4,109 Posts
Couple of years ago, at the Cherokee Int. Rally press sage, I got a ride with Seamus Burke. We got air a couple of times, but never like that. 420+ hp. He looked down just before we hit 1st jump and said, "there's 119 " sheeeet.
http://www.scca.org/amateur/performance_rally/photos/2001/ct-115-frozenmot.jpg
This was second jump at press tent, on his first pass. By the 5th pass, I rode with him he had gotten faster.

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
yup, i havent missed one on tv yet this year. I cant get enough of it, and fords doing good this year too. Who needs colin.

·
Pron Star
14,609 Posts
Could someone PLEASE!!!!! Tape it for me and send it to me? I have NO way to get WRC updates. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!

·
LET'S GO RIDE BIKES
2,760 Posts
Mmmmm rally. Hands down, without a doubt my favorite form of motorsport. I have one of those pics as my desktop at work and I always get the best comments from my co-workers. My favorite is "Damn, is that a Focus?"
Did anyone see the story on RallyXS about how they push all the data around? The cars have realtime datalogging and all the stages have a satellite uplinks at the start and finish that report the cars positions. Way cool stuff if you're a technerd like me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts