Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you used it? Do you really notice a difference? Does this one cause a harmonic? What others would you suggest if not this one?

·
Registered
799 Posts
yes, i have one and it's great! got mine from ptuning.com a few months back. install was great, and electrical system seem to spool up better! reading your nick, i assume you have an svt! not sure if the pulley will work on your car though. otherwise, it's a great investment but not sure about the harmonic thingamajik you mentioned! someone here might be able to help you with it, or you can try the search function! have a nice day!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have it on my SVT and dynoed it I gained 5hp and 7tq to the wheels through out the whole run

·
Registered
384 Posts
I have it my Focus, it made a great difference. Get it, you won't regreat it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Here are a list of my mods
Borla catback
afx udp
Off road pipe
Zenginering motor mount
gutted hatch
conestyle filter (autozone) AEM CAI didn't fit right.
5%tint
cervins mach 5 hood
powerder coated svt rims in black (get them back this monday)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jhonda... Do you have anything esle done to your car? I am trying to get a list of the best parts together so that I can order them and have them before I get my car.

Does anyone else have a great engine mod for me? and yes, it is an SVT

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jhonda... What does the Z enginering motor mount really do for the car? Is it a good idea to get? How hard was it to put in? Dod you like the borla or should i get the magnaflow?

Ryan

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Originally posted by 2003SVTF:
jhonda... What does the Z enginering motor mount really do for the car? Is it a good idea to get? How hard was it to put in? Dod you like the borla or should i get the magnaflow?

Ryan
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">First, I'll say I have the AF/X and it's a GREAT UDP.
Secondly, I'll say "Try the "SEARCH" Button" to learn more about the motor/tranny-mount and/or bushings.
There's too much to get into here....but MUCH to learn.
Personally, I'm using the Prothane Bushing set, instead of the entire Mount, and saving $80+ w/ the same results....
Borla is one of the loudest of the Focus Exhausts.
You can "Search" for Hours on everyone's opinions on the topic of "Which Exhaust is Best?"....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts