Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts
And it had offbeat, pleasing features like an optional blue light package that dressed up the cabin by illuminating the cupholders and adding fog lights to the exterior. Young buyers might like that feature, but it's fairly expensive, adding another $879 to the sticker price.
Almost 900 bucks for fogs and illuminated cup holders???

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
I just posted this on www.scioinlife.com

Yeah, they didn't like it much. They LOVED the xB, but not the xA. Interesting. They said that the air conditioning didn't work well in the xA. Didn't read any complaints on it in the xB. Same system, though. Regardless, I still like the xB more than the xA. I still can't wait test drive one.

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'd love to see an xB done up in a brown paint job sporting a UPS logo.

·
Super Moderator
12,436 Posts
I'd love to see an xB done up in a brown paint job sporting a UPS logo.
Send that over to concepts and I am sure that they will make it happen.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I'll continue to think both Scion cars and their relative the Echo are gay.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I\'m renting an Echo.

Yep, there's a white 2003 Echo sedan parked where my battle-weary '88 Camry Wagon normally sits...the Camry snapped a timing belt on Saturday and is going to run me about $500 all told (I'm having the water pump done too...at 180k + it's more than about time...)

The Echo, surprisingly, is not a bad car. This one's got pw/pl and a CD player. However, those gauges in the center of the dash have GOT to GO! I can't freakin' read how fast I'm going. I can't even read the odometer without stopping and leaning over the dash. I can't read the fuel gauge at ALL. It's still got the unmistakable feel of Toyota-grade quality, but it's an ergonomic disaster.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts