Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys know that cover on the inside of the hatch thats held to the trunk by those two chords, i think it may be called a Cargo Cover(i know its a horrible description). Ive seen people with "FOCUS" or "FORD" embossed into them. Does anyone sell these things or are they custom done? Ive seen the topshopheadliners.com carbonfiber one, but im looking for a 'carpet' one.

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Ive never seen one for sale, its probably gotta be a custom job. Ive thought about cutting out the middle part, and leave about a half inch lip, then set a peice of plexiglass on that with a vinyl "Focus" on it, and leave my system and neons visible at night, but that just seems a little too "ricey" for me after i thought about it, and getting plexiglass to fit that size perfectly, without rough edges would be too much work. But back on track, I'll look around some more and see what i can find, but ive never seen one in production except for custom jobs. Good luck

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
its custom. I was thinking of doing it with foam tape adhered to the cover, then covering it in carpet.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts

Jason

·
Registered
883 Posts
Like This

·
Registered
395 Posts
That is awesome. Did you do that yourself? If so care to do a write up?

Also I think the date might be off on your camera. '94? Thats an old focus!

·
Registered
171 Posts
That looks sweet! A write up would be cool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts