Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got mine the other day. The part number is #36034. Great pictures and descriptions of full tear downs. Even how to find top dead center on the engine giving the part number for the Ford tool to do so or showing you how to make your own tool. Paid like $10.67 thru work.

·
Registered
142 Posts
It's about time.

Eric

·
Registered
5 Posts
Um I've never liked haynes manuals more than Chiltons. On too many occasions the Haynes guide for a specific problem would state:

Removal of X part:
1.open hood
2.remove part

Installation is reverse of removal.

Is this really better than their previous efforts? Chiltons would usually have scematics, great step by step instructions and full install directions as well. So is it really worth it?

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just got one about a week ago, its helpful in some ways, but then in other ways it just sucks and doesnt get specific enough

·
Registered
29 Posts
Originally posted by FocusXny:
are the disks better?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have one of those cd's you see sold on EBay. I'm not sure but it seems like a bootleg of something a Ford shop might use. Awesome cut-away diagrams and great instructions for everything. The only thing I couldn't find on it was the part number for that little plastic clip that is a pain to remove when replacing the gear shifter. For some reason those instructions were "Unavailable at this time".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts