Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have some money to play with, I was thinking of getting my tranny out of the way,torson,LWF,4.06's,CM 4 or 3. After that I was thinking of doing a head I was thinking a FRPP head with FRPP cams Stage 2 or 3 I realy only want to rev past 7500 max(Is that safe on a stock bottom end?). would the 3's do that fine with the springs in that head? would I cut the power range short. how streetable? Are they and how much would I have to mill the head to up the compresion to 10.6-1 with those cams? What kind of power numbers would I be putting down with my current mods and after getting the cams and chip tuned?

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
stay with the stage 2. wilder than that isnt really streetable. Idle will be lousy, even after a tune.

Isnt the FR head 11:1?

power? who knows. dyno will tell you.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
the F.R head only will bump up compression w/it being milled, if you want a high redline then go w/ the crower 2's, cat 2's, ect....if you are looking for something w/more of a midrange go w/the FR 2's, cat 1's, crower 1's ect...w/a fully done head w/nice cams, a good tune, all the bolt ons, you should see 160 whp easy w/135-145 lbs of tq.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have some old crower twos In my room guess I'll use those So the FRPP stage 3's arnt streetable?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow thats cool do you happen to have the dyno Id like to se that curve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts