Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could we get a head count of those who have registered or are definitely going, barring any last minute catastrophes. count me in, registering today. who else?

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks tom. enjoyed talking to you, i detest this disembodied stuff. that makes at least two registered. and we are guarunteed a t-shirt. loved the guy in your shop, who i think said in response to you, where is vir and what do you run. you are exactly right, run what you brung, no griping. this is for fun. heck, i have seen f150's run at vir and driven well. let the last track weekend of the year be festive. who's bringing the turkey. i'll bring the cranberry sauce. but no pumpkin pie. oh i'll have some beer too. that's the dressing.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Me. Not sure how. Anyone got a wife willing to watch two full grown labs, a two and a half year old boy and a newborn? Actually, the labs are my heaters and since I will be camping, they may come with me.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes i have a few of those heaters. wife staying home w/three dogs. jack the killer race dog comes w/me. he never gets in trouble as he is very laid back.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I'm in. I'll be registering today or Monday. Just have to decide what tires to run.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Well, I just register this past week, so I'm in!

If all my plans work out I should to able to have Thanksgiving dinner with my folk back in SoCal, fly out early the next morning into MD and drive down to VIR by Friday night in time for day 1 of the event!

Enzi
I just re-read you post and realized that it was Thanksgiving weekend. Great! I had originally thought I would have to use a vacation day on Friday to get down there but, I have Thursday and Friday off. I guess it helps to look at the calendar once and a while.

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Oh no... is it Thanksgiving weekend? That's not good, I didn't realize.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
US Thanksgiving, btw.

It is the Saturday and Sunday after Thanksgiving. That means, since most people have Friday off, you wouldn't have to use as much vacation time.

·
Registered
11,123 Posts
Hmmm.... well that really sucks. Cause I usually go home for that weekend.

See, I get paid for Thursday, but not Friday. So I'd sit around the house on Thurs, and drive on Friday. Come back on Monday, and end up using 2 vacation days (Fri and Mon).

I thought it was a regular weekend. See, I'd work 4 10 hour days, so I'm sort of "paid" for the Friday, then just take off Monday.

Err....

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Could you work four ten hour days the following week? I know that's not the same as having all 40 in then taking Friday off but it may be worth a try.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Lodging,
I called the Berry Hill Mansion and got a recording that they would not be under Marriott ownership after 1 Oct, the website says they are booked that weekend but that's the Marriott site. Does any know what the story is?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
I sent my registration in today, so I'll be down for the weekend.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
we're getting there. heres what i think count is now. me,tom penguini,enzi.eurofan and dfl. if i missed anybody sorry. and now discord is in. this is getting good. seven and rising. tom thanks again for getting tis started.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
IN(8):
Tom - registered
Penguini66 - registered - green - Camping - Fri Afternoon
Euro Ford Fan - registered - ? - Fri Afternoon
SRF - registered
ENZI - registered
gayrk - registered - Camping
TeamDFL - registered - Camping?
Discord - registered

Maybe(11):
P51 - Damn well better show up! I want a ride in your car.
gt3rs - ?
MichaelXi - ?
FocusLacy - ?
Bri - Waiting on Thanksgiving plans to finalize.
Chris F - I need another ride in your car.
UltegraSTI - ?
ASUFocusZX3 -?
rheacer - I think may be in but I wasn't sure.
EGZ - Trying to sell his Zetec.
ZXciting5 - ?

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm a most likely won't go. I really want to but Thanksgiving weekend is not good.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its getting better all the time. this will be the first time i get to meet a bunch of motorhead foci owners. if you check other thread i mentioned the gear i carry that you are all welcome to use. my truck is ugly but it holds alot.

1 - 20 of 129 Posts