Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I come to you from the neon community. Just wanted to let you focus guys know about a great great guy who offers a port & polish for all your needs. He is a Neon enthusisast like me, but hopes to expand his horizons to other compact cars. check out his site http://www.dodgeporting.com/
He charges half of what other vendors do for a full race port and polish. He gets work done in a timely manner also.
The reason I am posting this is because the Neon community is full of know nothing know it alls. I am always cruising here and It is wayyy different than the Neon sites. Much more friendly and laid back. I have no personal stake in Mikes porting servince, but he is a very decent guy who deserves better treatment than the Neon community affords him. He can be reached on AIM: Neonmike1

and if this is in the wrong forum I appoligize.

Bill Geno (acrbill)

·
Registered
427 Posts
My understanding is it is very easy to mess up the zetec head. Soemthing about thin walls in certain places causing punch thru into the water jackets. If he is serious about this I would suggest he buy a head to practice on. Get some decent flow numbers then find a local Focus to bolt the head on to for dyno testing. If the results and price is right he will get buisness.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts