Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, I bought hella duals from this hella distributor at a real good price. just thought id share an email i recieved from them regarding all you focus lovers
------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Jon,

I would appreciate a posting- That would be great! We are a distributor for all Hella products. Here is our info:

David Shanahan
S. Sterling Company
770-632-8755

Tell your Ford Focus guys that if they mention they are with the ford focus club Ill give them a good deal on the Ford Focus Headlights and Hella Supertone Horn Kits.

Thanks,

David
------------------------------------------------------------

Jon

·
Registered
641 Posts
Is this legit ? WHat's their complete address ? Any web ?
How much are we talking here ?

=dRe=

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i didnt have more info in my first post, i was excited...
i sent them an email to confirm that they sell both dual and triple hella headlights a few minutes ago, so ill share the info as i get it. ill get some more specs on that horn too. give them a call!

Jon

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
since they are a hella distributor I would assume they would be able to get you any hella product you wanted. I found these guys when i was looking for hella duals and i am just looking to pass the good deals on to everyone else. im giving them a call tomorrow and ill try to get as much info as i can.

Jon

·
Registered
997 Posts
might be interested in the ones with the xenon low beam myself.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
i want the hella horn. if you could pm me a price or something that would be great! i dont wana make a long distance phone call

·
Registered
550 Posts
i'm interested in the triples, but wouldn't mind the dual. maybe you should get all the info together and start a group buy with this. i know that if the price is right that you'd have a [censored] load of buyers up for it.

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey guys, here is the latest info i have

We do not sell the Ford Focus Triple Headlamp kit. Just the one that I sold to you. Hella Supertone Horn Kit- Hella makes a universal horn kit that will fit on any vehicle. It is much louder than the factory horn and sounds more European. I sell a lot of them to car clubs and such. They are pretty popular.

We have two different companies in the building I work in. S. Sterling Company is an official Hella distributor. www.ssterco.com and PTC Factory Outlet handles the inventory return processing on all Hella North America products. PTC Factory Outlet offers Hella products at reduced pricing. www.ptcfactoryoutlet.com

S. Sterling Co. has been in business for almost 20 years with location in Michigan, Indiana and Georgia. PTC Factory Outlet has been in business for less than 2 years. I hope this answers your questions.

Our address is:

457A Highway 74 South
Peachtree City, GA 30269
770-632-8755

·
Registered
871 Posts
so whats the deal?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts