Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just joined FJ so I can be part of two of the best Focus forums: Focal Jet and Focus Fanatics.

I drive a Pitch Black 2005 ZX4. Within about 2 weeks, I should have a job. Once I start saving up, the first thing I will buy is a digital camera, then come the mods. LOL

·
Registered
44 Posts
CoNgRaTeS... WeLcOmE!

·
What have I... What have I... What have I done to
14,709 Posts
Yes welcome to the Jet! How do you like the new '05 so far? I myself wouldn't mind trading in my '00 ZX3 for an '05 ST in a year or so, but we'll see what my wallet has to say about that, heh.

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
<font color="red">h</font> <font color="green">e</font> <font color="blue">l </font> <font color="orange">l</font> <font color="purple">o</font>

BeTtEr?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for welcoming me... Sorry for the brief hiatus; I had to take my cousin to college (SCSU) - it's his first year, plus he didn't have anyone to take him (from Maryland - 8-10 hr drive, depending on traffic and how much construction is going on -.-), so I took him. When I joined FJ, I was in a hotel room using his laptop.

@2focusd
LOL I would wait a little while for trading in the ZX3... It's just my opinion. Hopefully, Ford - or whichever car maker decided to - will have their “Employee Pricing” fiasco (I said fiasco omgdmfg) again to entice people to buy their cars. ...Maybe, they'll drop the prices lower than they did this year. Don't quote me on it; it's just my honest (yet stupid) opinion.

@FrIeD_fOcUs
F2's body kit is for the hatchbacks. They didn't make them for the sedans yet (I'm referring to the RS body kit). Also, the link didn't work. Might it be a bit old, since F2 says it's updating their site?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Fried... the link works... my stupid browser added the extra {http://} at the beginning... thats what I get for using crazy browser...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts