Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello FocalJet,

we are proud to announce our sponsorship of the focaljet.com forum, and hope to be able to help out the community with any drivetrain related concerns.

although our current product line-up for the Focus is limited to only LSD's, Close Ratio Gears and Final Drive Gears at present, we are actively looking to expand our range to include: Carbon Synchros, Axles, Clutches and Flywheels

for those of you whom have dealt with us before, you will know how easy (and affordable) it is to work together with us on new products for your pride-and-joy, so if you have any questions, feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks!

·
Registered
819 Posts
YES! I called you guys a while back for an LSD! Im in Canada, would you be putting together a type of forum rate or price for us?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really just depends on the application.

For a street car, drag car, occasional circuit car, we would normally recommend the Helical LSD as it is 100% maintenance free and noise free. As it does not lock, it does not give any adverse affect to steering response

For a circuit car or rally car, we would normally recommend the Plate LSD as it is highly adjustable (lock, preload, slip etc), however, it does require maintenance as the discs do wear down. For the experienced racer, there is simply no comparison between a Helical LSD and a Plate LSD; the difference is night and day.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I don't see any focus specific parts listed on your page at the moment.

A reliable source for MTX75 final drive gear sets, and helical differentials would be great. Maybe MTX75 rebuild kit packages?

·
I change diapers now
14,444 Posts
Please, please, please....axles for the MTX-75.

I don't need brute strength just reliable and durable.

- Drew

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
This thread, in fact this whole sub forum is so full of win.
Glad you guys are here.
Welcome to [fj]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts