Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally registered tonight. My boyfriend (sleeperlove) got me addicted so here I am. He hopes I will learn at least some basic car stuff and I hope i will have more fun here than I already do

-FishyMichelle-

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
the question is... do we want to know where that name came from

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well...when i saw Finding Nemo, i thought it was the greatest movie ever (i know...i’m a nerd) and quoted it all the time. There’s this one part where a girl has Nemo in a bag and she shakes it and says “Fishy wake up!!” Jeff falls asleep at my house all the time, and i used to say that to him...and then he started calling me Fishy.

And my middle name is Michelle.

·
Registered
146 Posts
welcome to the jet.... always great to have newbies.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
lawrenceburg/ bright area

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah...I go to school in Delhi, but live in Lawrenceburg. Hence the "ish". Most people don't know where Lawrenceburg is and they just look at you like you're stupid, so I say "near Cincinnati" and they're much happier.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, I'm glad you're one of the normal Ohio residents who doesn't think Indiana is four hours away. haha...although I guess I can't say much because I freaked out when my parents told me we were moving from Delhi to Lawrenceburg. My cousin told me that living in Indiana would make me a hillbilly.

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
iceman how come the tri state people never have gtg s i would love to see the other foci that roll around here

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
iceman how come the tri state people never have gtg s i would love to see the other foci that roll around here
I honestly dont know.. Im the only hardcore Cincy dude on here and I dont have my Focus anymore..
If I get another Focus I am definetly going to get some G2G's going.

L-burg is a short trip on 275 for me

1 - 19 of 19 Posts