Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey my name is Stuart..Stu for short. I just got my NEW 05 ZX4 SES today. I had an '03 ZX3 liquid gray. I didn't want to get rid of it but it had to go. In January my wife gave birth to my little girl, and putting her carrier into a 2dr.....just plain sucked to say it nicely. That an the service department also said the tranny was shot. Either way the NEW focus is Sonic blue very nice color just needs the windows tinted like my zx3. I wasn't sure if I liked the new front end of the body style but it has grew on me alot. I opened the hood today and I had no idea they redesigned the engine. All the paperwork says its a 2.0L so I guess I missed alot. I have been paying more attention to the Bronco then keeping up with the focus......

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Welcome to the Jet! You have a beautiful color, and a beautiful engine!

What you have is the new Duratec 2.0. It's a bit different from the Zetec, in a good way. Come join us in Duratec Tuning when you feel the need for speed, but until then I have three words for you: cold. air. intake.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
congrats...... yess cold air intakes do wonders for your car if you ever in the mood for a few more ponies...

nevertheless enjoy the focus, seems u like em as your on your next one!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts