Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Dyslexic Wonder
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone please help.

I'm tryin to find the 2002 Euro bumper. Like on Mitch's car from zx3tunning.com.

·
Dyslexic Wonder
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx for the help but I didn't find it

·
Registered
224 Posts
that is the exact bumper i have been looking for. it is hard to find unless you wanna fay out the ying yang for it...

·
Dyslexic Wonder
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't care about the price, I want that bumper.

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Wait, can't you get it from zx3tuning? Also, you need to call BAT to see if they have it, they state that they usually have a set on hand, but they are not listed in the catalog. Also, the Ebay UK listings (above) rule, but make sure the seller will ship to the states. It's not exactly cheap to ship from over ther, but you stated you don't care about price. Lastly, if you know someone that can speak spanish, you can get the front from Mexico.

·
Dyslexic Wonder
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank You very much for the info.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Wait, can't you get it from zx3tuning?
various FocalJet Sponsors either stock or can order euro parts. Mitch @ ZX3Tuning did recently (within the last couple months) get a shipment of european OEM parts, look in the New Products forum for this thread and get more details.

Edit: just saw that you're in florida. if BATInc can get them for you, that's probably the way to go, as they're also in FL. no offense to mitch, but ZX3Tuning is in vancouver canada so shipping is probably a bit more reasonable from BAT.

·
Dyslexic Wonder
1,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea! So I Call BAT today and the fella said he didn't wana order the bumper cuz it was to much work!!!!

·
I have wonderous butt cheeks
8,054 Posts
Seriously?

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
Yea! So I Call BAT today and the fella said he didn't wana order the bumper cuz it was to much work!!!!
That's pretty crappy for a sponsor to say

1 - 13 of 13 Posts