Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any helpful hints or a how to for installing the e-spec sedan tail lights on a 2000 NA sedan? I have seen JWardell's how to page, but I was hoping someone has something a little more detailed. I tried a search but came up empty. The brake/parking light which color wire is the brake and which is the parking light?

Thanks
Mike M

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
what do the E-spec taillights look like? cuz I would like to have something different in the back then altezzas like every other truck/metro has nowadays lol......thanks

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
d.blue, here is a good picture of the e-spec tails on zzzzzts ride. There are a few other jetters out there with these tails, but this was the first picture I found doing a search.

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
hmm.... don't remember off the top of my head what colors were what but if the taillight plugs are like the front turn signal plugs it should say magor, minor and ground on the tailight sockets near were the wires enter it. Magor would be the brakes and minor would be the parking wire. You can test it with a test light after you cut the wires to make sure. Does that help any?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Gig,

I took a closer look today, and saw that they are labeled. Now if pepboys will only get the connectors I need, I can finish my jumper harness, and have the tails done before sunday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts