Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say we start a list of names just to let him know, WE the Bosal fans, are still waiting and wont give up on them....COME ON PEOPLE!!!

I say February 15th...any takers? PapaRoach suggested a pool....

(ok maybe no money is involved but lets get some names on a list here people!)

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BOSAL CAT!!!!!

thanks for that tip, Friendly....didnt notice...Woopsies heh heh....

BOSAL CAT!!!!!

come on yo!!!

[ 01-06-2003, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Sir_Gawain ]

·
Registered
133 Posts
Okay.....let's see

I feel like I am in the Price is Right....

Higher...lower, I am so confused!!!

But I bid one dollar....

No wait, confused very confused.

March 1st, 2003 will be day to go down in history!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Count me in. Need a new cat, and would prefer to use the Bosal product. Still functioning alright for now, but I have to have a new one by Spring, if the stocker holds out until then.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
It HAS been awhile....

Here's MY name, but BANDIT KNOWS that.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow this is why it isnt such a huge push for them i suppose..lack of peeps getting on them to do so, and that old Bosal Cat post dying off so quickly only resurfacing every other month once or twice...

Noone else is ready for this thing? NONE? Hmmm i remember that old post having alot more involvement...

COME ON PEOPLE!!!!!

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
bump...c'mon..new news? anything. i'm goin nuts here

see what you have done mike...i can't sleep anymore at night due to this..ITS KILLING ME

but its all good. i can wait...i hope

[ 01-13-2003, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: KicknZX3 ]

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
were back...bump yo buuuuummp...

·
Registered
573 Posts
Here's the latest news, just received the newest cat & sent it up to my plant in Canada. They will jig it up & hopefully have it back to me in a week or so, so we can do some more testing. This may be the one.
Stay tuned.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Great news Bandit, I can't wait. Hopefully this will be the one. Thanks for the updat

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This may be the one. Stay tuned.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">saweet! Im ready and im tuned....

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Bandit .. Could i could just drive to the plant when there ready an pick one up? Or do i have to go through a sponsor.. I guess what im asking is it they sell direct to the public like MBRP does up here in canada.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Maybe people have not read post yet. I am interested in your cat and flex pipe. Price would be nice to come in under the Random Cat.
maybe some of our readership is just waiting to hear from you IE: Bosal on this. Since they have been waiting so long on news and availabilty.

Nice to hear it is still in the works though.

Greg

[ 01-20-2003, 10:14 AM: Message edited by: Zetec-S ]

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
well..i hope it comes sooner...cause my cats shot and is making some annoying noises...that and i think my flex is shot too...and also...almost like the clutch is making some funny noises...i drive the car about every two weeks and every time i drive it something new i hear

1 - 18 of 18 Posts