Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen exaust headers by obx on ebay now tha ting im wondering is what would be better in quality???????

the OBX street header
focus central header
what is better quality PLEASE help

·
Registered
397 Posts
i would probably have to say the obx header is better quality, i haven't heard of too many problems with them crackin, but Focus Central on the other hand, just about every person i know with one it is cracked

·
Registered
23 Posts
The focus central header was just redesigned and is better in quality. Plus it is jet coated now. I have not heard anyone with the new style header complain. You could call Tony at New Image and he will tell what he thinks. I dont have the number off hand but you can get it of his website newimage.com.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
OBX pretty much makes crap. Dont bother with that. FC's new design is good. A race header gives a lot of serious power gains, whereas the shorties are kinda useless (you just get some low end torque). I'd say look for a Focus sport header or the newest gen Focus Central header.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
all shorty versions u ask, or r u includin the thought of a race header? i ask also b/c if ur gonna get a shorty...make sure u replace the stock cat w/somethin, a high flow or an ORP...the stock cat will not live long w/that header and/or tuning.

-Ult

1 - 6 of 6 Posts