Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
kinda hard to see it, but it looks good from here! I was debating painting some interior pieces.

·
Registered
129 Posts
more pics what kind of paint did you use

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i will have better tomorrow. it used to be all tan and gray and i painted every bloody peice of it. i gutted every inch of the interior to the skin. nothing went withought paint though. it stickes really well i took a knife to the paint and nothing even scratched.

·
Registered
129 Posts
what paint did you use because my car is red with grey on the inside me and my brother might start on mine this weekend how did you paint the squishy crap vinyl on the doors

·
Registered
29 Posts
he probably used the mod to insert your own cloth around those squishy panels on the door, am i correct? I did that to mine too, but the material kept slipping out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
actualy i painted right over it. i masked all the red off and painted and vice versa. i used duplicolor interior and vinyl paint and buldog adhesive promotor on everything. that stuff workes very good. i used flat black so it wouldnt hold as much heat as something really shiny

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
yeah, vinyl paint is perfect for the dash. I was contemplating painting my dash black but I have custom leather seats that are grey to match the dash, so bleh. Looks great tho!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks good getting readdy to start on takeing mine apart...
seeing your just makes me want mine done faster

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
interiorcrazzy, you painted almost every square inch of ur dash, turning it from tan to black/red? What color are ur seats/carpet/headliner? how expensive is the paint needed to cover all that ground? did u take ur whole dash out? (alot of questions i know.....)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts