Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a S/C\'d V-8 That is Guaranteed to fit in the Focus!

In the glove box that is!

My mind is reeling with possible uses for this motor. It is a 1/4 scale, supercharged 427 V-8. It makes in excess of 4hp. Price tag is just shy of $5,000 with the optional supercharger.

·
Registered
7,351 Posts
Re: Here is a S/C\'d V-8 That is Guaranteed to fit in the Focus!

Create a focus 1/4 scale car and drop that in RWD!
Would be awesome at shows..

·
Registered
1,945 Posts

$5,000? hell no. buy something with a lot more than 4hp for that money. hell, i can buy a lawnmower with 4hp for 1/10 of that. not that it would look that cool though

·
Registered
2,020 Posts

You need to redo your image so its not a 1.2MB BMP file. Dont mean to be an ass but I think Ron will love you for not chewing bandwidth with an image thats about 75x the file size it needs to be. So will anyone using a modem.

·
Registered
2,538 Posts

there max, delete your photo

**** you could go get a novarossi 2.5 cc motor that would but out bout the same hp, but it has the cool factor

i know a few rc cars i could drop that in

·
Registered
7,351 Posts

I didn't even notice it was 1.2mb. Gotta love broadband.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts

You are paying for the craftsmanship that goes into make an exact replica of a full size engine. Every part of it is hand made from scratch. If anyone on here thinks they can do it better, I'd love to see it.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts

not saying i can do it better, or that its anything but amazing craftsmanship...just think thats a lot of money to be throwing around for such a tiny thing.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts

Originally posted by Chris F:
You need to redo your image so its not a 1.2MB BMP file. Dont mean to be an ass but I think Ron will love you for not chewing bandwidth with an image thats about 75x the file size it needs to be. So will anyone using a modem.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">While I agree that it doesn't need to be 1.2mb, and the dial up (and most everyone) would appreciate it being a 60K jpeg or something, FJ doesn't get charged for the bandwith, because it isn't comming from FJ's servers.

That engine is NICE!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts