Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i get my money im an goin to buy the following: Off Road Pipe, Strut bar, (mainly for looks), Clear lenses for the sides, and some colored a/c knobs (again for looks). I am going to buy them from modern performance.

any ideas,

[ 02-02-2003, 02:17 AM: Message edited by: the_enemy_within ]

·
Registered
727 Posts
Originally posted by the_enemy_within:
any ideas,
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yeah, go with a race header instead.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Uhhhuh what he said... its bad ... trust me... when you punch first gear and your wheels break loose at 5 grand smack second and your head is hammered back to the seat you realize how much of a fun/cost ratio a raceheader is

·
Registered
364 Posts
If your going to get an off road pipe, it's going to be loud. I would think about saving up a little more money and just get a race header instead of the off road pipe. Both are loud but the full header will make more power. (Unless you already have a shorty header, then get the off road pipe instead.)

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Focuz 3:
If your going to get an off road pipe, it's going to be loud. I would think about saving up a little more money and just get a race header instead of the off road pipe. Both are loud but the full header will make more power. (Unless you already have a shorty header, then get the off road pipe instead.)
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">im gettin the off road pipe to see how loud it is. and if i think its not too loud ill get a race header during the summer and sell the off road pipe.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
my idea for the return was this:
race header, flex pipe, high flow cat (that little one on focus central) with my existing magnaflow exhaust.

or a living room set

1 - 6 of 6 Posts