Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I'd like to buy a set of tires and wheels, but I want it real light but yet durable. How bout the rotas or the Kazera's?

And I do a lot of highway but I want to push it when I get back into back roads. What tires do you guys tried and suggest? I heard of the Ecsta 711 but are they good on wear?
Anyway I'm looking for a near good wear/traction tire as the Ecsta ASX, but maybe at a cheaper price.

Thx!!!

Dan

·
Banned
5,338 Posts
rotas are great wheels, and tires i would use the BFG g-force sports. i have heard bad stuff about the 711s but the BFGs are great

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well for 57$ a tire at the rack with a 340 rating, it's nice. Now where do I find those rotas? I'd want a "more than 5 spoke" style, and not black!

Thanks!

Dan

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
The Kumho Ecsta Supra 711s might be rated at 340, but even with proper alignment you'll probably be lucky to get 20,000 miles out of them. You get what you pay for.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
just bought some 17x7s on closeout from centerline that only weigh 14 lbs

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
FYI, if I can help you with the Kazera's just let me know, and remember if you order the tires and wheels as a package, we do the mounting & balancing at no charge!.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts