Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so here the deal, i have to keep a cat on my car or my dad would sh**, so im looking at the random because of the quality and what seems some pretty good power gains. so i was wondering if it would be worth doing the hight flow now and then months down the road do a street header, probably mac(good price doesnt look too bad), should i wait and do it all at once or would it still be a good thing to do? right now i have
fc tb
fc 3 pc. pully set
mac intake
bosal flex
hks flex back
i would really like to complete my exhaust, and it seems much better gains out of the cat then a street header, so what do u guys think? is there somthing else that would help even more or should i just do it? another thing pushing me towards the cat is the increase in sound in exhaust, cause it is a little quiet. so let me know, thanks.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
there's nothin wrong w/that plan...u could even leave the stock header on w/shield, and it'd b a job 4 ur dad 2 notice it. just make sure u replace that cat w/somethin b4 u start tuning. it'll die if u dont.

fortunately ur hks is quite a quiet exh...so a high flow should b more than tolerable sound wise.

good luck,

-Ult

[ 02-19-2003, 09:14 PM: Message edited by: UltegraSTI ]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts