Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
I am looking for pictures of my car, #69 :)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dato said:
What exactly are you looking for? Any specific cars? Specific angles? How high-res?
I'm looking for the highest possible. I really need track cars, and mainly track cars with good graphics and numbers. I really don't want to send in Taped numbers.

Also I need SF photos.

Thanks

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
sounds like Ted and I would both like a high res of this one!!!

Author: covert1-Bio says Carl

brads74jimmy @ hotmail dot com

·
mani i love dongs
7,048 Posts
Ted, check out this link, there are tons of pics in there but i can give you the high res of any one of them you want, i took pics of most of the cars on the track at 12-16 and also on the nascar straight into 1 and a lot of pics in the padock too.

http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f100/chewbaccaASU/JET FEST 2/

·
TEAM Member
733 Posts
Everyone, please visit the following directories for unedited hi-res pics of mine:

(Ted7rns - please check in here and d/l at your convenience. If any are used, please attribute to "cms, jr." or "covert1 at focaljet")

A) JCM Numbered Cars

B) Taped/Non-JCM Numbered Cars

We'll have to settle for the crude directory listing for now, until I have time to make thumbnails and/or edit. The demand for hi-res at least gives me the excuse to skip editing :p (There are few bad ones in there, but they can be cropped :arr: )

·
Registered
11,368 Posts
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

Anyways, I tried to send you some pics but they didn't get to you. I was also wondering how long it should take before I get my first issue of GRM? I signed up for NASA in January.

·
Inheritly Sinister
12,926 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone. I think I'll be able to use the ones people sent. I don't know how many will be place in GRM. But I'll make sure I put your name as the Photographer.

I also put some on the SF website as well.

Ted

1 - 20 of 22 Posts