Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with the hks do you have a price for the exhaust system?

Drew

2003 Silver zx3

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
actually I should say its a 3 inch HKS exhaust since I had the piping replaced with 3 inch Mandrel bend stainless steel

·
Registered
267 Posts
I paid $475 at the NOPI shop

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
Originally posted by TRUenemy00:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by icemanZX3:
actually I should say its a 3 inch HKS exhaust since I had the piping replaced with 3 inch Mandrel bend stainless steel
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">yea but what size are the inlet/outlets to the muffler and resinators?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">the only thing that remains from my original HKS system is the rear can and the same exhaust route.. the first resonator was replaced with a 3 inch inlet/outlet 16 inch piece as well as the mid muffler was replaced with a 3 inch inlet/outlet piece also..

The shop also welded in a new 3 inch inlet on the rear can to finish the whole thing up.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have that exhaust on my zx3 and i love it, i havent had any others on there but i think i found the right one, its worth what ever it cost, i paid 350 for it but i got lucky and one of my budds won a $1000 gift cert. at a performance shop and he gave it to me for 350. But its worth it, its not a gay sound like a civic, but its loud enough when u want it to and it shuts up at 70 mph, awsome

·
Registered
29 Posts
I got mine for $390 to my door. But I found it on clearance. That deal ended in Feb. But this exhaust rocks. I love it. Lowfrequency nailed it. Sounds great but its silent at 7o mph.

-Mark

1 - 14 of 14 Posts