Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Now Post Stupid ****
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just watching Hulk Hogans new reality show and to my surprise I saw the 3 letters "SVT" on the back of his Expedition. Since when did SVT start working on Expeditions or was that an independent performance shops handi work?

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
It may have a cobra motor in it. He and his son are big auto enthusiats. They "share" a really nice single turbo Supra.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Yeah, even Hogan is into rebadging stuff. LOL

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
It may have a cobra motor in it. He and his son are big auto enthusiats. They "share" a really nice single turbo Supra.
Yeah, his 15 year old son. Lucky bastard.

·
Registered
5,446 Posts
ummm the SVT Thunder (i think) was a concept way back in the day. Lightning engine in an expedition. Hulk may have bought it?

The Thunder rocked, would've been one of my ultimate dream cars if they'd ever produced it...although the new Adrenalin is looking nice.

·
I am Teds custom title. Not anything like the one
2,916 Posts
yeah,i seen hogan a few weeks ago in the supra,i live about 20mins away from him,but i work about 10 mins away from his place.. yeah,the SVT thunder was an Expedition with lightning motor,trans,suspension and wheels... oh i wish they produced this... that and the Lightning Bolt
:)

·
Registered
8,101 Posts
Wow. I can't imagine an Expedition handling very well. That'd be a challenge for SVT. Make a whale swim like a dolphin.
The Lincoln Navigator suspension swaps right in, and it's actually fairly good for an SUV. I'm sure that if SVT wanted to, they could make that setup work.

·
Devil's Advocate. Just to cheese you off.
6,880 Posts
ummm the SVT Thunder (i think) was a concept way back in the day. Lightning engine in an expedition. Hulk may have bought it?

The Thunder rocked, would've been one of my ultimate dream cars if they'd ever produced it...although the new Adrenalin is looking nice.
Haha... I get it.... Syclone - Typhoon. Lightning - Thunder.

go Ford.

·
Registered
933 Posts
The lightning bolt is one sweet ass ranger, I saw it in person. Man that thing is awesome!

·
Registered
11,255 Posts
Funny...the Thunder was up here just a few weeks ago...plus, it was the booter support vehicle for SVT

Then there was the Lightning Bolt at the 2003 SVT Experience

·
Registered
5,292 Posts
Hogan is sooooo rice!

on a side note, I got to drive the lightning bolt myself! now that was some fun times!!!

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
ive seeen that supra on the show..... any word on what kinda power its putting out?

i questioned the SVT badge on that expedition too.... i like the show though

·
Not Special Enough
10,540 Posts
yeah,i seen hogan a few weeks ago in the supra,i live about 20mins away from him,but i work about 10 mins away from his place.. yeah,the SVT thunder was an Expedition with lightning motor,trans,suspension and wheels... oh i wish they produced this... that and the Lightning Bolt
:)
My uncle is the one who hokked me up with my red delorean. It came from socal. After I went and picked it up, we were driving around town and the hulkster pulled up up to us at a light on one of his bikes. We spent the next 20 minutes talking about the delorean.
Not that it was anything special. Cool guy, ugly ass viper.

·
Registered
19,264 Posts
I thought we were in agreement that putting an SVT badge on a non-svt product is akin to putting a gigantic red italicized R on a Civic DX..

That is to say its RICE!

Hogan = Ricer. The steroids have impared his judgement obviously.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts