Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
REPOST! j/k

Nice car!
Wonder who the lucky winner will be? Could it be an FJ member?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I don't see why they don't part some things out!!!

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
so that every one can have a peice of the hotness? and say this is part of kris's car and sleap with it and stuff

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
did kris ever drive that thing? there are only 17500 miles on it? i have almost 10k more than that and my car's a year old!

well, i wonder what's up with the sales thing... i dunno...

·
Registered
433 Posts
ok...i just have to say somethin...

what the [censored] is the BIG deal with this car....it's JUST ANOTHER FOCUS with interior work...some plack paint a few enine mods [TONS of people have blowers now] ...it's JUST another show car...BFD....and people drop their pants for it...WTF???

sure it IS a nice car....but it's not a ferrari or some other exotic car...it's JUST ANOTHER FOCUS!!

and the only reason it's one of the most recognized is because someone is a SERIOUS brown noser and kissed some major ass...wow...that's impressive.....not!!

not to mention that the people that own it live in the heart of the action...CALI ...wow how hard is THAT to pimp your car there...

like ive me a BREAK!!! This is SOOOOO rediculous!

*more later*

·
Registered
727 Posts
No he didn't!!!

·
I have a golden finger
1,834 Posts
No he didn't!!!
he's just jealous cause he never had the ability to sit shotgun in it before it gets sold...

but as for his comment about us living in cali and it not being hard to pimp the car...he's just not tryin hard enough to pimp his

·
Registered
2,907 Posts

what the [censored] is the BIG deal with this car....it's JUST ANOTHER FOCUS with interior work...some plack paint a few enine mods [TONS of people have blowers now] ...it's JUST another show car...BFD....and people drop their pants for it...WTF???

sure it IS a nice car....but it's not a ferrari or some other exotic car...it's JUST ANOTHER FOCUS!!

and the only reason it's one of the most recognized is because someone is a SERIOUS brown noser and kissed some major ass...wow...that's impressive.....not!!

not to mention that the people that own it live in the heart of the action...CALI ...wow how hard is THAT to pimp your car there...

*more later*
agreeded

·
Registered
912 Posts
<limp wrist>

like OMG could sum1 clos this thred now

it's totally 4sale, not 2 blong in pit stop, sum ppl get spcl treatment i c!!!

</limp wrist>

·
Registered
12,749 Posts

*more later*
The reason this car is so important, is because it's been out there getting the attention of aftermarket companies! It's been the vehicle advertised at SEMA shows, and it's won awards. This is ALL good for the focus community. Any Joe Schmoe can go to some car show and win some dinky award, but it does next to nothing for the focus community as a whole.

This car was with the big boys. I'd only put two other cars up with this one, with regards to getting pub time for the focus community:
This One (Fastrax Focus)

And Turbo Toms

Jackson Racing might not have ever created an SC for the focus without this car. So yea, it's not the best focus in the world, but among the focus community it is an icon.

Some are faster, some are pretty, but they've not had the impact this one has had.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts

*more later*

HMMM....... When is the last time your car won a SEMA awawrd??? THATS WHAT I THOUGHT.

Seriously, youre a mod, calm down. It is a kickass car. I would go as far as to say the best focus out there.

And when your car wins a SEMA award for best in design, maybe everyone will make a big deal about your car. But until then, live with it.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
i wish i could afford another focus, rephrased. not another focus that focus. the big boosted spongebob

1 - 20 of 289 Posts