Ford Focus Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd share this with everyone. Comments and criticism welcome.

Here's an updated one with a few minor tweaks...

Surfs up!

·
Registered
518 Posts
This is from maddox.xmission.com,, it's pretty funny!

Style is the element lacking most in this cubist atrocity. Everything about this car screams "tacky." This car just looks terrible; it looks like it was designed by a blind child with arthritis. In a coma. Whoever chose the color scheme for this car was probably asked to do so at gun point, because I don't think it's possible to choose two uglier colors.

This is coming from a guy who has the color-coordination skills of Stevie Wonder, if that tells you anything (I'm straight).

I have to give Honda credit though: at least they chose a name dumb enough to suit the car. What kind of name is "Element"? What next, the Honda Isotope? Fortunately, this is one Element you won't find on the periodic table. I wanted to rate this one higher, but it's nice to see big companies like Honda giving blind designers a chance.

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
hey YNOT... wanna make me a Custom Desktop? A twilight blue drawn focus, lowered with tints and motegi mr3's and have it say Majikal somewheres? Kool beans!
(i dont expect you to do this, but thought Id give it a shot, lol)

I love these. Your work amazes me. Your designs and with Kris' suggestions=beautiful work. Amazing, took a VERY ugly car and made it nice.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Haha, when I saw your element...I was taken back to one of the first automotive photoshops I ever did. Here is it, all dusted off...

-Corey

·
Registered
4 Posts
Haha, when I saw your element...I was taken back to one of the first automotive photoshops I ever did. Here is it, all dusted off...

-Corey
Bling Bling

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
love the changes you made with the louvers.

any woody version in the works?

·
Registered
556 Posts
love the changes you made with the louvers.

any woody version in the works?
hehehe you said woody

1 - 12 of 12 Posts