Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
That one was just me not paying attention....and s
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone please put the ST170 bumper with that lip, the headlights, and grille on my car, and make the center indented part of the hood green...thank you

Is that better? thats when it was the old color...but I can get the idea...its not too far off..I just thought the top pic would be better to see the hood chop. Thanks Guys!!!!

·
Registered
4,476 Posts
you mean put st stuff on your green focus??
it can be done but i think it will be hard..bcuz evo3 front sitting way too lower than st bumper..

·
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes, thats what I would like...I dont think that its that much lower with that lip, I dont care if its not that good of a chop...I just wanna get an idea of what it would look like...Thanks

·
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll see what else I got

·
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is that second pic a better angle?

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Yeah, just alittle...lol

Heres your hood, just to give an idea

·
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks alot...thats EXACTLY what I want...I have be debating on the hood thing...I think Im gonna decide not to do it. But that bumper...definately my next purchase. I apreciate it greatly.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Yeah, that bumper will look good on ANY car, so thats a keeper. But the hood I don't like. I think painting CF hoods is overrated.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Yeah, that bumper will look good on ANY car, so thats a keeper. But the hood I don't like. I think painting CF hoods is overrated.
i think having a gawdy unpainted cf hood is overrated

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
i think having a gawdy unpainted cf hood is overrated
We all have our own opinion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts