Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
\'Hooked up?\'

sat nite as we're closin up the bike shop, i'm out snapin a couple pix of the TB fix i posted below in zetec. well 2 young guys workin at the 'yoda dealer next store come walkin by back from the high's store across the street.

they walk over and the 1 guy says 'you mod it?', said 'yea, but only mild, dont have much money workin here.'
he replies 'i've never seen a fast focus....blah blah' i returned with 'well i have beat GTSs at the track no sweat.' his buddy asked 'is it motor?'. 'yeah of course, cant afford anythin else'. they chuckle (coworker comes out from the store, b16/18 civic 170whp...he knows what my car does, comes over).

meanwhile the 1st guy continues 'eh whatever man, i've heard some funny 1s, but thats there is too good...even if you could beat GTSs, you havent run 1 that can do anythin'. 'uh yeah, ok', i mumble. coworker adds 'hey big man, you better not bite off more than you can chew, this car is sneaky fast...gives mine all it can handle (loox back his car).'

2nd guy adds 'yeh but you havent seen my boy's car here, he's done 9.9s!'. '1/8ths right?', i said. both said 'yeh, 1/4s would be sweet'. 1st guy jumps in 'that would kill your focus'. 2nd guy again 'yeh, its over in the back and its totally HOOKED UP.'

'hooked up? you sayin yours is a trailer queen?' (i am a country boy, not up on all the urban lingo most of the time)i said. coworker starts laughin.

those 2 startin spattin off whatever's and obscenities as they walked back to work. as they were doin so, my brain started to work again after the long day. i went and opened my door and there they were, my last batch of timeslips in the door pouch.

ran back inside the shop, threw 1 of the slips (an 1/8th, the 1 on my site) in the fax machine and copied it. b4 i left i went down there and taped it to his driver window.

i wonder if he got it. lol.

-Ult

·
Registered
121 Posts
Re: \'Hooked up?\'

lol thats telling him
hes probalt all talk anyway

·
Registered
641 Posts
Re: \'Hooked up?\'