Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
HELLAFRUSH
9,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drunk guy doing 75 hits curb, jumps curb, ends up in the garage of a body shop owner.

Brace yourself...

·
Registered
4,983 Posts

I wonder, even if he has insurance, will it be enough to cover that?

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
You wanna know the funny part? Since working in the claims industry, I've learned that if your policy limits don't cover the damages, you're still fine like 90% of the time. Because they'll look at that drunk guy, and unless he has like a beach house and 5 cars, the Ferrari guy's insurance company will just be like "awww screw it, if we sued him we wouldn't get [censored] out of him anyway" and they'll just pay for the damages themselves.

unfortunately, it's easier for them, and cheaper, to do it that way. but it would really teach the guy a lesson if they sued him and garnished his wages or something for the next 50 years

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
oh, i forgot to say this before, but at least the Vespa got away alright

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
oh, i forgot to say this before, but at least the Vespa got away alright

i think its a honda metropolitan

·
9 and 3 Damnit! 9 AND 3!!!!!!!
9,347 Posts
that [censored] moron one driving drunk like an irresponsible [censored] and ruining a beautiful car
it hurts to look at that crushed 360
or is it even newer f430?

·
Registered
6,296 Posts
It's a 360, the dead giveaway for if it was a 430 is the 430's taillights sit on the top edge of the back of the car like on the Enzo.

·
O .
2,372 Posts
well i wouldn't worry bout insurance cause i would be in jail for 1st degree murder when i walked out saw my crushed ferrari and beat him to death with a whiffle bat and a few lye baths

1 - 20 of 37 Posts