Ford Focus Forum banner

Hotrodkris and I test drove our new car!

904 views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  FocerZX3 
#1 ·
Kris and I invested in a rally car so we can compete with you menz. We test drove it Tuesday night to get estimated track times. We'll be dynoing it next weekend.

three inch wheels for better turning radius, chrome handles with safety red plastic to keep our hands cool. Silver tipped exhaust (taped to Kristina's butt since we had no where else to put it), and Euro tail reflectors.

Our next mod will be mud flaps.

Thanks to all of you for making our new car possible!

See less See more
#29 ·
Um...nice, but I'd like to see a close-up of the headlights!
It comes with quad headlamps, I'll ask Erica to send you a close up of both sets
Please include me in this, i need to see exact what they look like so i can compare to whats out here in florida and try to match up,because im sure they are beyond perfect and...ok...im trying really hard to be good right now..

--Ted

#30 ·
Kris and I invested in a rally car so we can compete with you menz. We test drove it Tuesday night to get estimated track times. We'll be dynoing it next weekend.

three inch wheels for better turning radius, chrome handles with safety red plastic to keep our hands cool. Silver tipped exhaust (taped to Kristina's butt since we had no where else to put it), and Euro tail reflectors.

Our next mod will be mud flaps.

Thanks to all of you for making our new car possible!
if you both look hard enough, you will see that you are already equipped with mudflaps. must we start this again??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.