Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did you have anything to do with this? did they ask you?

it doesn't look like your art but it does look like spongebob

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
why didn't u just pm' him instead of posting a topic...

-chris

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i wanted other people to see it too.

it was in a MODIFIERS sticker pack.

i got three different ones, all focuses different wheels on each one and an aluminum wing on the white one. but all the same car/hood/headlights/kit

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
lol sry bout that, it was merely myself not paying attension....yeh my bro has a honda or sumthing MODIFIER..i make fun of him for wanting the honda all the time...

kris did you sell spongebob yet?

-chris

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
man i hope u get some awesome $$$ for that...you should with that exposure...ebay is the best, my dad was going to sell his PT Cruiser (first year porduction (2001) low miles, #3 out of factory) and the highest he got was 9,000...he threw it on ebay and sold it for 17,000...the net rocks

so is its on to an SVT?...or just a stocker with a SVT pacemaker like SportCompactSaid in article?
-chris

·
Registered
18,488 Posts
not fair
...well maybe you can make me into a sedan believer, because i only like 2 sedans on the JET period, SESPORTNY and i believe "sicksedan"...but im shure anything that rolls outa your garage will be amazin'...can't wait!

lata,
-chris

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by hotrodkris:
oh, cool! i need to find one!!

no black roof, tho
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">we know how to take care of that. don't we?

a little nip, a little tuck....

a little jeff

·
Registered
8,272 Posts
damn sicko, your chops are sick, how did you ever get that roll call in there, and it looks like you also did the waivy rotors, very trick

·
Not so Photo Master
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by nazthug:
damn sicko, your chops are sick, how did you ever get that roll call in there, and it looks like you also did the waivy rotors, very trick
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">thanks.

the 'call was copied and pasted from a side photo of the car and then distorted with "shear".

the rear graphic was also c&p'd but this time I used 3d transform to make it look close.

·
Shik 2.0
2,307 Posts
Originally posted by sicko:
Originally posted by hotrodkris:
[qb]oh, cool! i need to find one!!

a little jeff
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I hereby dub this the Focaljet Photochop of the YEAR!!!! that is soo kewl sicko!! i bet kris and jeff are gonna love that!

Hey kris, sneek me in sponge's hatch, i wanna go to SEMA with ya

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Nice job on your article in "Sport Compact Car".
If I had the money I would love to buy your car, but, Im poor.
I love what you did with it. I think the headlights are the best exterior feature, and your best performance mod is obviously your custom, 9 psi I think???, supercharger.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Why can't the sedan's get any love ??? I would not buy a hatch unless it was a taseful euro FULL conversion or SVT. I am happy with my sedan, and am going to stick with it.......who knows, now that you are going to bottlefeed one, (no pun intended), it will grow up nice and strong...................That's just my $.02..............J.Lo

P.S.: for the sedan I suggest CD silver or Sonic Blue SVT paint..........

1 - 19 of 19 Posts