Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been lookin around and the borla cat backs are priced so differently and obviously i want the cheapest. what tip would make it the loudest?

·
Registered
66 Posts
The tip is just eye candy. No power in a hole-
. It is the piping and muffler, how its formed, and how it all goes together that gives you the go, -and the noise or lack thereof -

By the way, I got my Borla from Summit Racing about a year ago about $345.00, I think. They were the least expensive back then.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Originally posted by ZilverX:
The tip is just eye candy. No power in a hole-
. It is the piping and muffler, how its formed, and how it all goes together that gives you the go, -and the noise or lack thereof -

By the way, I got my Borla from Summit Racing about a year ago about $345.00, I think. They were the least expensive back then.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I got mine for $345. from Summit a few months ago. I notice that they just went up about $40.

·
Registered
943 Posts
I paid $365 shipped for the Borla Powerset from Summit Racing. They have free shipping on everything.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I check summitracing and they never have the borla for the 2001 zx3. Sometimes they have the 2000 zx3 catback but i have yet to see the 2001. Am i looking in the right place??????

·
Registered
210 Posts
Originally posted by Poppy229:
I check summitracing and they never have the borla for the 2001 zx3. Sometimes they have the 2000 zx3 catback but i have yet to see the 2001. Am i looking in the right place??????
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">2000 through 2002 ZX3s use the same system. And they are in stock right now.

·
Registered
169 Posts
you have a PM!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts