Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at my headlights and I have a bulb that just hangs there on both sides....but I don't know how I go about hooking that up, it seems like there is a slot to hook them up inside the low beam light, but it doesn't seem to fit from what i'm looking at....anybody have any suggestions on doing that? I just thought of it because I was looking at Silfox's headlights and when he brought it up I just thought of it lol.....

My other question is where can I find an HID hookup kit that'll fit in my headlights? Silfox has his, but he bought his used, so I figured I would ask to see where I could find mine new.......and are HID's all universal? do they plug into anything or do they have to be for my specific car to plug and play?

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
Re: how do I hook up the city lights in the espec hellas? more..

Aww, talking about me.

Youre going to need the conector for them about 3/4 way down
One wire from that connector will be a ground, the other power. Route both wires to your grill harness. Tap the power to the middle green wire of the harness and the ground to the black. Done.
HIDs? All you need is any H7 kit, thats the size bulb your Espec hellas take. Stay away from ones that seem "too cheap". McColloch makes good and inexpensive kits. Hella and Phillips are excelent but they are expensive.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: how do I hook up the city lights in the espec hellas? more..

cool cool, thanks for the response, so I need to just buy the connector, wire it up and I'm good? I also like your yellow lami. on the inside light. : )

1 - 4 of 4 Posts