Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't done anything major to my car yet, but I'm just wondering how hard the basics are ..

lowering it (eibach kit)
cai
adding those cool colored engine wires

body kits

is it easier for me to find a place around town that does it (which could be hard, do i just look for a body shop or what)

any info is appreciated

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
this should be in tech or each q in suspension or the engine form for your engine. but cai is easy diy spark plug wires diy body kits and lowering springs could be done at a body shop and mechanic shop respectivly

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well instead of asking in each forum, it would be 10x easier to ask it in the automotive forum... since its about mods in general...

but thanks..

·
Registered
242 Posts
Changing your wires and intake are no problem.
Springs can also be done diy but if you have'nt done them before I would suggest getting some help.Get on the Team Mid Atlantic board and I'll bet some one will be willing to help out.

It is good to do the work yourself if possible.Learn alot about the car.
Not sure about body kits.Think if I did one might go the professional route with that.

Have fun with the mods.
rich

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Pretty much any Focus mod can be performed in your garage in a few hours with excellent results. Time, tools, and brains are all you need!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kickn

I'm outside Atlantic City (south)

and i want to do it myself, but don't want to mess it up then have to pay more for repairs

1 - 8 of 8 Posts