Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
Re: how hard would it be to copy this wing for che

well that is a wing made by one of our very own members. im sure it can be duplicated but not easily. he put some time into it i know that.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Let's put it to you this way, I really wouldn't copy that wing, considering that wing was designed by CTZX3 a Member of Focaljet. That is his design and New Edgeperformance sells that wing for CTZX3. So you should ask him before copying his design.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Does anyone have pics of that wing installed and painted? I have mulled over getting that wing, but I really would like to see some better views of it. I don't think the shot of it New Edge Performances site is very flattering.

·
Registered
943 Posts
jeez, feel like im taking some heat here. i saw the wing painted in person and it looks sweet. its a great looking design, just way over priced in my opinion, procarparts has some for $39, not identical but it would work
You are paying for the fact that it is hand crafted. Chris (CTZX3) makes them himself. They are not some mass produced wing. And if you look around at most of the decent wings for the Focus, they cost $100 and up so I don't know what your gripe is.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts

there you go, he has rights to his wing at last check.

wow 3000 posts lol, and 3000 comes helpin mr toepel.

-Ult

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jeez, feel like im taking some heat here. i saw the wing painted in person and it looks sweet. its a great looking design, just way over priced in my opinion, procarparts has some for $39, not identical but it would work

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
That is the picture that should be used to advertise that wing. I have an SVT now, what would be required to mount this wing in place of the SVT wing? Does it mount into existing holes? And lastly, how much would you expect it to cost to have it painted?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts