Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yesterday I was gonna put in my new intake. I had removed my battery and all of my stock stuff and was all ready to start putting it in but then I realized that MAC shorted me a part. I called Central Florida Motorsports since they were who I got my intake from. They said to call MAC. I called MAC and the woman who answered the phone told me to call back when a tech was there because she had no idea what I was talking about. I called back a couple hours later and spoke with some guy who also had no idea what part I was talking about even though he is a "tech". He put me on hold for what seemed like forever and then came back and said he was just gonna have to pull the same model as mine from their warehouse and call me back. That was 4 hours ago. How long should I wait before I call him back? I'm just a little frustrated right now because of all of the trouble I went through to take all the stock crap out to only have to put it right back in

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
what was the part?

And remember the saying

"The sqeaky wheel gets the grease"

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The part where the MAF connects to the MAC. And I'm sorry but I've never heard that expression before....please 'splain

[ 04-14-2003, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: iheartmyzx3 ]

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Keep calling them, until you get what you need, if you call them and never follow up they will forget about you.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
yeah , what he said.........^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
400 Posts
No doubt! Be a squeaky wheel. I think CFM should have contacted MAC for you, I'm sure they have a rep that can get it taken care of. You gave them your money, they should help you out. I would call them as often as you think about it until you get some sort of resolution. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
It makes me kinda upset that C-F-M told you to call MAC for the part instead of them taking the part out of one of their other packages and shipping it to you.

They ARE the dealer. THEY should call MAC for a replacement for the one they should have sent you.

[ 04-14-2003, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: BLOWNSTANG ]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
^^^That's what I thought. Whoever I spoke to at C-F-M told me there was nothing he could do because the boxes are all sealed up there at their warehouse. I thought to myself though that wasn't true because the box I got had been opened to put a t-shirt & my invoice in. Maybe I should've mentioned that I'm active on a site they sponsor?

·
Registered
135 Posts
BLOWSTANG already said it. C-F-M sold you the part. Call them and have them deal with the manufacturer.
Whoever I spoke to at C-F-M told me there was nothing he could do because the boxes are all sealed up there at their warehouse.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Tell him to send you one of those sealed up boxes and you'll send him the one you got back.
They pay for shipping, of course, as they are the ones who sent out the package with missing part.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, problem finally solved. Thank you C-F-M!

-edit- I almost forgot, thank you all too for your suggestions!

[ 04-15-2003, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: iheartmyzx3 ]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts