Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of my fellow Jetters would be interested in another (the third) katskinz group buy?

( if you dont know what this is, check the group buy forum)

I think we have enough people to warrant it, right?

you get all this great stuff, for $400ish off!
insane deal...

Lets get Fonzie's attention!!! who's with me?!

·
Registered
510 Posts
My friend needs a kit for his 96 integra. And i have a friend that wants it for a jetta. does it need to be for a foci or can u do the group buy with other cars?

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont know... Fonzie will have to answer that. He's the guy who will set it up.

I just want to get in on another group buy, and am seeing if it's possible to gather round the folks.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I was in the first group buy...GREAT DEAL!!! And yes, it can be for any car...not just the Focus (as long as it's 2 rows of seats).

·
My manicurist says I have low self esteem...
3,014 Posts
I MIGHT definitely be in. I was in for the last group buy, but had to pull out due to lack of funds. It is a great deal on probably the best seat covers made.

I have one dilema that is keeping me from making a definite decision though. I can't decide if I should:

A)Get the Katskinz seat covers
B)Get front racing seats and delete the rear seats (never use them anyway and would be more room for stereo)

Both options cost about the same amount of money.....the racing seats might cost $200 or so more though. I just don't want to buy the Katskinz seat covers and then end up getting racing seats and being stuck with the seat covers. I will let you know as soon as I make a decision though.

Mark

·
Registered
727 Posts
I have to get it approved for anything other than a Foci... I had 2 or 3 VW's in the last GB... I'll check & get a post in the GB going next week!!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to get it approved for anything other than a Foci... I had 2 or 3 VW's in the last GB... I'll check & get a post in the GB going next week!!

swwwweeeeeeet.

·
Registered
510 Posts
i have a definite on a 03 jetta and a 96 integra that both want leather. demonfire who installs in the mass area??? and idea?

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You can install these yourself. Focuz3 (i think that's his name, he was at the last New England G2G with the Yellow focus) did his own, and it came out really good.

So with those 2, and me, that's 3 definate. plus 1 other maybe?

I know there are more people out there!!!

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
if it is between 400 and 500 bucks... I can jump in it... but I dont know man..that means holding off on suspension and HU... im kinda iffy... waddaya think?

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'll tell you this much, you will love them!!! Great quality & awesome fit. Katzkin has great cust. svc!!! It will be $529 w/ 10 people or so. This includes free shipping, install kit, any color, piping & embroidery(if wanted). You can't beat this anywhere!!! Install is easy, anyone can do it!!!

P.S. Cali folk have to pay tax!!!

·
7,550 Posts
Fonz... I trust you to the fullest on this one, which is why I am seriously considering it, and i know if I dont jump in this time, I might not get another chance since they usually go for around 1100! AHHH Im so confused as to what I should do! I hope we can get at least 10 people. How hard is the install? Can u walk thru it real quickly for me?

·
Registered
519 Posts
The install kit comes with a CD-ROM with a video to watch. It's pretty easy to install, but also very time consuming if you're doing it alone. The hardest part is doing the first seat....after that, you get the hang of it so the rest doesn't take as long.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fonz... I trust you to the fullest on this one, which is why I am seriously considering it, and i know if I dont jump in this time, I might not get another chance since they usually go for around 1100! AHHH Im so confused as to what I should do! I hope we can get at least 10 people. How hard is the install? Can u walk thru it real quickly for me?
Majikal, if we both get this, we'll have an install day at my house. We'll also start laying out your stereo system, if you want. (design, not install.)

No problem.

And, we dont know if there will be another GB, but this is an AWESOME deal, and i'm in.

·
7,550 Posts
Majikal, if we both get this, we'll have an install day at my house. We'll also start laying out your stereo system, if you want. (design, not install.)

No problem.

And, we dont know if there will be another GB, but this is an AWESOME deal, and i'm in.
word Ray, then if we get over 10 people, i'm in

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am in I was on vacation when the last one went in and buy the time I got back it was too late to order. go my colors and everything.
Jimmi

·
Registered
727 Posts
i have a definite on a 03 jetta and a 96 integra that both want leather. demonfire who installs in the mass area??? and idea?
Okay I got the okay from Katzkin!!! I will post in the GB section as soon as Ron gives me the okay, look for it. bb576, they approved (2) & only (2) non-Focus for this GB, so your friends are in. Plz make sure they are 100% committed. Too many people backed out last time & that makes it hard on everyone!!!
Spread the word. Install is easy to medium easy. The install CD gives you general help. Once you get into it, you will see. I did my own w/ no upholstery experience & had no problems!!! You get all the tools, you only really need a socket wrench & some scissors cuz a little cutting is necessary for holes like the headrest. This could not be a better deal guys!!!

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fonzie, you rule.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts