Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the cops around there may get mad at ya cause it'll be too loud. as for the cat you shouldn't worry, they don't even do emissions stuff there so you're good without one. just get a resonator if you do get the race header cause it'll be loud as hell without one.

just my $.02

·
Registered
78 Posts
yeah the cops around here really suck. just one of them keeps pulling me over but im not sure what his name is. well i appreciate all your input. hey nick when are ya headin back up jimtown way.

phil

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by outlaw_zx3:
yeah the cops around here really suck. just one of them keeps pulling me over but im not sure what his name is. well i appreciate all your input. hey nick when are ya headin back up jimtown way.

phil
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i thought about coming home for christmas but all my money needs to go to rebuilding my car...
so i can't really say when i'll be back up that way.

·
Registered
78 Posts
ok how much power do you think i would get with the fc race header, fc flex pipe, and a stainless magnaflow exhaust. also just to be sure the race header takes the place of the cat right. and everything just hooks up real nice. thanx guys and gals.

phil

·
Registered
78 Posts
so have you ever been harrassed by the cops. and what about the cat con. the cops where i live are pretty strict. i get pulle dover all the time because i have a toyo banner on my windsheild.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts