Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I am at a minimum wage job right now and I only work 3 hours a night, but I want to get myself a car and become a Pizza Delivery Boy or whatever because I just LOOOVE driving. What would be a good way to start? What kind of car to buy, how much to spend on a car (USED) and stuff like that.

Thanks for ANYTHING in suggestions, ideas, etc.

BTW, I'm 16, not rich, not poor, just not well payed

·
Registered
2,864 Posts
do pizza boys have a minimum age? Buy a reliable beater and have at it i wouldnt spend more thank 5k maybe

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
<font color="blue"> i think u have to be older to be a pizza boy for insurance purposes but u canadians are weird so iunno but a crx or civic would work good and be cheap </font>

·
MAKE IT RAIN! ... is that like [email protected](3+/ a [email protected]" and @
7,550 Posts
pizza boy jobs can be had at 16... theyll start you at like 15 bucks an hour too... and give u 5 percent of sales for gas. Buy an old civic or something. Or better, if u can afford, buy a little pickup thats good in the snow too.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I'd end up paying the car in payments and I only have about 400$ to put into a down payment. (next payday this Thursday) so I should be up to 600$ or so. But after I get the car I'd get the PDB job and start keeping money for the purpose of paying off the car.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Would this be a good start?

FOR SALE- Motorcycle 1982 Kawasaki-GPZ 750 cc. Classic red bike in excellent condition. New tires. MVI valid ‘til July 04. $1,800 or OBO. Call ***-****. (Ad#**-***)

I could start with that... We might not get snow until November or later because it hardly rains here, but we're surrounded with water so it's kind of odd. I'm gonna call the dude tomorrow and see about it and I'm looking at how to get a moto-licence right now. I think it's a good idea. Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
your going to deliver pizzas on a motorcycle??

Definetly look into getting a beater though, I wouldnt go for something new and put a ton of miles on it. Good Luck!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts