Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I wanna do some sort of taillight treatment, but I don't know how these would come out. My windows be tinted, so I guess it wouldnt look bad, but would it go with the blue?

·
Registered
729 Posts
Re: How would these look on a sonic blue??

i hate red x boxes

·
Registered
364 Posts

its a link from european parts.net is why i really dont understand why they have censored that site name
its a very helpful resource for euro stuff seems like somebody just doesnt like sascha

·
Registered
433 Posts

yea i think it would look pretty cool.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts

its a link from european parts.net is why i really dont understand why they have censored that site name
its a very helpful resource for euro stuff seems like somebody just doesnt like sascha
yeah I was asked several times to remove the link from my signature as well.
so I changed it.

[censored] kindergarden drama....

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
babies

well Indy sure changed the look! This site is redesigned and A LOT BETTER to look at/order from.

Indy!!

PS here are the lights I was talking about..

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: babies

no Ollie, I have the ST170s. you want me to put the "Ollie treatment" on the ride, huh

Thats what convinced me on these lights though, was seeing them on your car installed. My only thing is putting them on my car, which is blue. What do you guys think?? Too much goin on? Would it look alright??

Oh yea Ollie, are these lights sorta glossy, or is it a flat kinda paint? Thanks man!!

·
Registered
4,125 Posts

LOL

Actually...I think they are flat black...but email you know who (can't say the name
) and he will tell you....

Anywho - I think they will look awesome on any color..as long as they are not the chrome ones...but that's just me

I actually got the black euros by inpro...also from you know who...they look a lil different...

·
Banned
1,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Could someone photoshop the above pic?? make it a sonic blue?? Any help is appreciated. dude I cant even use MS paint without messing something up

Lemme see the "fixed" pic and Im sold!

PS- Ollie when you gonna get the machs painted JDM black??

·
Registered
943 Posts

Damn Ollie. What kind of wax are you using. That thing is super glossy.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts

actually...u won;t believe it...last time I waxed the car was the day before FX03 in june...it sux...and will defiently do the whole deal once I'm able to get a garage...I feel guilty LOL

As of the wax I use: Mequire Gold Wax...

·
Registered
2,838 Posts

Hey Think, I photoshop'd it for you, but I ran out of bandwidth on my website to post it. Give me your email and I'll drop it for ya. Looks good BTW.

·
Registered
50 Posts

I put those in chrome on our sonic blue. Look awesome. Did halo projector headlights just tonight. ONly thing ya gotta watch for is the white reflectors - they're not legal. Got mine on Ebay for $100 less than euro parts net and the reflectors are red.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts