Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just throwing this out for opinion...I have a Liquid Grey ZX3 that I want to mod with gunmetal, dark tint, etc.. Here's some brake lights I've been checking out.. What do you think, or anyone have other suggestions?

Thanks!

Ebay

·
Registered
19 Posts
i've heard the fitment isn't very good on those type of taillights, something you should consider before purchasing.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Don't get Altezza's

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone got some alternatives for a car my color??

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I kind of have some reservations about CF... I would have to see one in person to make a judgement on it... I just want the dark color, not necessarily that CF "look"

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oooh, I like the smoked ones...

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yoy mean smoke them yourself? Is there a tutorial anywhere that will show you how to do that??

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yoy mean smoke them yourself? Is there a tutorial anywhere that will show you how to do that??
I think there are smoked tails available for the zx3 (a search for 'smoked tails' should get you results)

If you want to do it yourself, it's not too tough, search for niteshades or niteshading and there should be detailed instructions on the forum.

I've niteshaded my tailights (click on website below for images), corners and 'eyebrows' and I'm happy with the results. Basically I just cleaned them well, masked with tape and sprayed away allowing enough drying time in between coats and making sure not to overspray.

Good luck whatever you decide to do.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have those tails on mine, if u want get with me and I can show u pics, as far as fitment I had no problems at all and all I ever getis compliments becuasae no one else has em!!! [email protected] and I'll mail a pic to ya, but mine is
black, so....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts