Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody got the 2 peice tri y ceramic header thathp racing makes? what are your thoughts, ne cracking? hows the power from it? customer service?

·
Registered
390 Posts
i had a thread around a week ago, and i have one on it now....nobody has it...some have heard of it, but thats it..im thinking of getting it in ceramic coat...cant pass it up fer 206

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does it have the egr and 02 sensor bungs?

·
TEAM Sponsor
805 Posts
Just to let you guys know....it's not a race header. I called NOPI about it. He said it was street header that keeps the cat. Just figured i'd meantion it.

Clint

The picture is a Honda header....

[ 02-02-2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: Winkty ]

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HP Racing Header

Well its listed as a "Ceramic Header - (4 into 2 into 1) 2 Piece Design"

stupid link isnt gonna work, just copy paste

[ 02-02-2003, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Smoe ]

·
TEAM Sponsor
805 Posts
Yea, thats why i called them. He still said it was a street header. If you don't believe me....call them.

[ 02-02-2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: Winkty ]

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts

that doesn't look like a street header.

·
Registered
42 Posts
that is definitely a chikara knock off.. for a SOHC honda... 88-00... not what your gonna get for a focus....sounds a little too good to be true @ only $206.00 dont it

b

·
Registered
542 Posts
I called HP and talked the sales director, the HP header for the focus ins't in production yet!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Hey Bandit, you need to hook us up with the ultimate "header" and also let us use your cat to go with it......

MMMMMMMM bOsAl HeAdEr......i love bosal...

hey smoe why dont you just order one and try it out...at least see what u get from nopi....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts