Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 170 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one know what happened to them. I ordered a custom length MAF tube on the 14th they said it would ship wed the 16th so i can have it by the weekend and finish my build. Never got it. I called them Monday and they said it wasnt even done yet. Called them tuesday and they said it would ship thursday at the earliest. I also ordered a case of Amsoil and 2 wix filters.
Oh and i recieved the oil today, no filters or maf tube tho...
ANY WAY the main reason for making this is because i cant get ahold of them, their phones are shut down,their forum section is closed,i havnt gotten any email reply either...
WHERE DID THEY GO!!!!!!!!
any info will help
thanks
Crabb

·
Growing up FAST!
1,628 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but same here, they haven't replied to any of the emails i sent them asking how much it was to powdercoat a VC.

What's up with that?

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
^^i would look elsewhere for PCing.

Kingcrabb, that sucks. Im still waiting for their "Intake manifold". They sold me the prototype with promises of an even trade for the "new, improved" Manifold when they released it in a few months....THAT was back in Mar of 2008!!!!! Ive got a worthless hunk of tin in my basement for over 2 years...and to top it off, anytime i bring it up in forums, they just delete my threads...

·
Premier Sponsor
1,192 Posts
Hey guys,

Rest assured we are working to fulfill your orders as fast as possible.

We have recently been working on a contract to build two rally focuses to compete in the US Rally Championship and Rally America Series, which have fast approaching deadlines, so we are working overtime to make sure we complete these on time and can still carryout business as close to usual as possible.

KingCrabb, as we spoke on the phone this morning, the MAF will be ready to ship out on Monday. Hope all is well.

Cheers,
Brian

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah forgot to update. they got back to me friday. all is good. For me any way not sure about u guys.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I didn't hear from these guys in a while and I called a few times over the last few weeks with no response. Was worried and went down to HTPerformance the other day to make sure all is well. They have changed the shop around quite a bit and things are moving along for HTP.

FYI Brian and Jason are working on some custom Nissan projects for me on the side. But it has been those two rally cars that have been keeping them beyond busy. However the rally cars are coming along nicely and look most excellent.

I am a very patient person and when I worry then I start calling that means business. But they re-assured me and they should have my parts ready in another two weeks.

Once those rally cars are done they should have alot more time on their hands.

·
MS Paint PWNS ME!
9,807 Posts
^^i would look elsewhere for PCing.

Kingcrabb, that sucks. Im still waiting for their "Intake manifold". They sold me the prototype with promises of an even trade for the "new, improved" Manifold when they released it in a few months....THAT was back in Mar of 2008!!!!! Ive got a worthless hunk of tin in my basement for over 2 years...and to top it off, anytime i bring it up in forums, they just delete my threads...
You didn't address this..... :dunno:

·
Premier Sponsor
1,192 Posts
We haven't received any information from ADUCARAB to verify his claim. Still waiting on this: need contact info, date of purchase, and picture of manifold to validate.

It was unrelated to the original poster, that is why I did not post it.

Thanks,

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
My name is Brenden Wenhold. It was purchased under the name Jared Finney back in 06-07...Part of the sale agreement of his car, arranged between you and him was the transfer of the agreement you had with him about the prototype exchange for the official 'released' version coming soon.

and this is the car (silver one)

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah i'm waiting to get a from CH Brace i ordered 3 weeks ago. i haven't heard from any response to my emails in 2 weeks, if you see this, my name is Rob and i sent you several emails lately. Will you please respond, you already took my money but it hasn't shipped after 3 weeks

·
Registered
240 Posts
yeah i'm waiting to get a front CH Brace i ordered 3 weeks ago. i haven't heard any response to my emails in 2 weeks, if you see this, my name is Rob and i sent you several emails lately. Will you please respond, you already took my money but it hasn't shipped after 3 weeks. I at least want a response telling me a timeframe.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I tried calling again today and it seems as if the answer machine is off cuz it just keeps ringing for ever.
I wanted to know the tracking number for my MAF tube. Its wed and with 2 day shipping like they said they would do i should have it by now. Now my car sits even longer...

·
Registered
240 Posts
There is no excuse to just neglect your business and customers for this long, it doesn't matter what type of car you're building, if you can't handle that and your customers than you shouldn't do it. 2 weeks and not a word back on any of my emails, this is ridiculous.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i take it all back. I am not good with HTP. It is thursday and i still have not got my MAF tube!!!! They said on here and on the phone that it would be shipped out monday with 2 day air. should have gotten it yesterday.
and guess what. they are back to not answering their phones!!!!!

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
They definitely have their priorities ass-backwards. once these 'rally cars' are done, they aren't gonna have a business to go back to because of their lousy service. Ive been screwed going on 3 1/2 years...

·
Premier Sponsor
1,192 Posts
rbrommel - The braces are being powdercoated. We have a pickup date scheduled for Friday, July 9th.

KingCrabb - You have a tracking number and should have received an email detailing everything.

ADUCARAB - Please email me the documentation for this (PM's, emails, etc) and I can look into it for you.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thank you.

Communication is key reguardless if it is good or bad. we just want to know where our things are when u have the money.

Crabb

1 - 20 of 170 Posts