·
Registered
2,610 Posts
i think this falls under the no street racing stuff rule

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
...because everything with the words "street" and "racing" in the title violates that rule.

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the video. Everything I saw (in that 100x100 clip) was on-track racing, save for the few off-track excursions. Unless those crazy street racers went to the trouble of setting up cones before racing illegally on a track with grandstands and chicanes?!

The guy with the lawn ornaments and golf club was classic, though.

·
Don't Call Me Gaga!
30,267 Posts
Car! Explosions! Drifting! Racing! Crashing, Cops! Clowning!

Sure to be a winnah.

·
Banned
1,031 Posts
...because everything with the words "street" and "racing" in the title violates that rule.

I'm going to assume you didn't watch the video. Everything I saw (in that 100x100 clip) was on-track racing, save for the few off-track excursions. Unless those crazy street racers went to the trouble of setting up cones before racing illegally on a track with grandstands and chicanes?!

The guy with the lawn ornaments and golf club was classic, though.

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
yea i guess omni and i can read and u just like to look at pretty pictures anyways i could care less about street racing i was just giving u a heads up

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
yea i guess omni and i can read and u just like to look at pretty pictures anyways i could care less about street racing i was just giving u a heads up
*e-Ow* I just got e-slapped.

·
O .
2,372 Posts
ok WTF I mention that there was a focus RS8 on a drift track in the new mischief dvd(same people as hypeR street racing) with a disclaimer that flat out said that the dvd contained street racing and i got warned and a lecture and now this which blatantly has street racing in the title and its still sitting here.
i learned my lesson the hard way but i guess pelotan has a soft spot in his heart for the ladys... i respect that

but my honest opinion the first dvd was the biggest rip off ever. there were barely any cars just dumb skit of them blowing up pumpkins and osama bin laden figurines

·
Banned
926 Posts
Wow another movie that gives car enthusiats a bad name.

·
[FJ] Fail Brigade
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ok WTF I mention that there was a focus RS8 on a drift track in the new mischief dvd(same people as hypeR street racing) with a disclaimer that flat out said that the dvd contained street racing and i got warned and a lecture and now this which blatantly has street racing in the title and its still sitting here.
i learned my lesson the hard way but i guess pelotan has a soft spot in his heart for the ladys... i respect that

but my honest opinion the first dvd was the biggest rip off ever. there were barely any cars just dumb skit of them blowing up pumpkins and osama bin laden figurines
this one will have cars though they actually went to a couple of events and filmed for this one instead of hanging out in their backyard playing with fireworks

oh and the RS8 was at sema 2 years ago and it was in mischief invasion not the new one which is mischief V dynasty oh and sucks for you for getting yelled at

this is what the producer has to say about it as well
I just got finished watching it, the move is over 80 min long, and 95% of it is cars. I really liked the final product, so you guys should.
i'll let ya know how it is since i'm getting it tomarrow

·
O .
2,372 Posts
actually it was in mischief dynasty it was in driftademics. i had it long before it came out i'm friends with dustin dado and all those people thanx to my buddys lil tuner shop which is sponsored by teckademiks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts