Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I recently owned a 2000 SVT Contour and traded it in for a ZTS. I have previously owned a Focus and loved it. I also got one for my wife (SE). I am looking to do some mods. I was thinking exterior first. Maybe the SVT HIDs and then the side mirrors and door handles. Any suggestions? I don't want to get too crazy. I left too many unfinished mods with the Contour and I want to treat my Focus right. My car is stick. That's all I will drive. The dealer from Columbus had to go to Indiana to locate my ZTS. I am very excited to join this forum. I had been a long time Contour.org user and helped with FordContour.org and I guess it's time to move to a Focus forum. Look forward to posting and gathering all the info I can.

Thanks,

AJ

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome, I got rid of my contour, for a focus. I had an auto and it just wasn't doing anything for me. I had put some money into it before getting rid of it. Just wasn't enough available parts. Don't miss it much, having a better time with the focus.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
This post would belong in Off Topic, EXCEPT you ask about Mods.
Having been a Member of those other boards, you KNOW the obvious answer...
"Use the Search".
Still, Welcome, and I'll say that the "Right Mods" depend on your application and budget.

·
Driver > Car
23,988 Posts
This post would belong in Off Topic, EXCEPT you ask about Mods.
You mean pit stop.

edit: oh yeah! Welcome!

·
Registered
397 Posts
welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts