Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I see it dart across the highway. I'm in a good mood, so I test the antilock brakes for it. Of course, instead of staying still, it darts back to the shoulder, which of course, is followed by the the thud and bump, and the sound of the crunching skeleton. Of course (do I say "of course" alot? what am I thinking of course not!) the 20 pound little darling that played chicken with the 2000#+ Focus was...Pepe LePews cousin, a SKUNK! Now as I roll down the boulevard, people look at the greatest specticle in 4 door sedans powered by 1.9 to 2.1 litre engines, in my wake I leave them projectile vomiting once they get a whiff of the perfume my right front wheel well is wearing.

That leads me to my question: HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS STANK?! I have rinsed it when I got home, poured half a bottle of wash into a garden sprayer and drenched it for 40 minutes, then rinsed again. I smells inside too. Do I use tomato juice? Will it hurt the paint if I spill? Is there a special cleaner? Should I take it back to the dealer and pretend I don't know what happend? Its only has 7000 miles.

Seriously, I need help. The wife says "that stinking thing is not going in the garage until you get it not stinking."

·
Registered
2,912 Posts
i would guess the little sucker might have splattered some of his peppy le pew love juices on your engine and now its buring off. i would throw some tomato juice on there. The wipe it and wash it quick. im sure tomato juice dosnet have that much vinegar. If there is anything in the engine...try some degreaser and hose that down.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts