Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jetfest was so awesome!!! I think It went by way to quick though.

I don't know how i'll make it till next jetfest.

If it were only a week long event. I'd probably have skin cancer, but it would be worth it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
haha i hear ya..i have JETFEST lag as well...that time zone change is catchin up with me...we gained an hour on the way out..but lost it on the way home...not to mention...a 12 hour car ride was no picinic as it was.

but i agree jetfest went WAY too fast...i had a blast! cant wait for next year!!

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
I think they should have the JetFest ver.2 like some were yelling Sunday night...LOL I really can't wait till next year.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah buddy, i loved it and cant wait till next year. I think i had the best time auto crossing it.

·
Banned
17,312 Posts
Thanks for Appreciating the Auto-X.
DESPITE my clutch problem, I had a COMPLETE Blast.
It was GREAT Meeting all who I spoke to.
I just wish that there had been time to meet EVERYONE.
Thanks to Ron, the Sponsors, and all who participated.
Those who helped w/ the running of things, (You KNOW who you are...
), I REALLY appreciate.
My daughter Degan had a blast as well, thus giving the event a "Family" stamp of approval.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
My daughter Degan had a blast as well, thus giving the event a "Family" stamp of approval.
I woulda had a blast too if I had won a set of rims

Oh wait, I DID have a blast!! I'm definately down for next year!!

·
Banned
17,312 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
haha i hear ya..i have JETFEST lag as well...that time zone change is catchin up with me...we gained an hour on the way out..but lost it on the way home...not to mention...a 12 hour car ride was no picinic as it was.

but i agree jetfest went WAY too fast...i had a blast! cant wait for next year!!
I object to that. I thought the car ride was a blast! w00ty-w00t!

·
Registered
46 Posts
haha...just cause i was your quality entertainment!

yeah..after our long rest stop..the ride wasnt too bad...

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have withdrawl also, thats why I am going down for the Schaumburg, IL gamewerks gathering this sunday.

http://www.focaljet.com/ubbthreads/showf...ge=0#2416973067

I also ordered a SCT XCal2 from Hypnotic when I got home, and am eye'n up an ORP and UDP goodies now... you guys are bad for my budget

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
the withdrawl should inspire me to get off my butt and get my backlog of projects started (hood, bumper lip, cam gears, urethane bushings etc...)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hehe one thing that I did do right after jet fest, was get an I-PASS so I dont need to deal with those stupid f'n toll's anymore

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
i had a ton of fun too!!! but im gonna be broke for a while....lol oh well it was definatly worth it!! the car ride was pretty fun, i was getting kinda uncomfortable though!!

·
Registered
124 Posts
Not only do I have [JF] withdrawal, but I'm missing the hell out of my fOCUS now. I've been looking on eBay, autotrader, and verastar for some fOCUS, ANY fOCUS that I can buy and still make the damn payment on my SRT-4!!! I wish I had kept the fOCUS now, but WTF can I do now? Just buy another fOCUS I guess, but it will have to be used this time.

At [JF]06 I hope to have another fOCUS of my own, anyone want to donate to the cause?

·
Registered
2,945 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Not only do I have [JF] withdrawal, but I'm missing the hell out of my fOCUS now. I've been looking on eBay, autotrader, and verastar for some fOCUS, ANY fOCUS that I can buy and still make the damn payment on my SRT-4!!! I wish I had kept the fOCUS now, but WTF can I do now? Just buy another fOCUS I guess, but it will have to be used this time.

At [JF]06 I hope to have another fOCUS of my own, anyone want to donate to the cause?
Just sell the srt-4. Turbo tom said he was goign to sell the svt he had at jetfest.(to buy a duratec car to start building turbo kits for) You can buy his 12.99 1/4 mile car.

·
Resident Wheel-Whore
10,594 Posts
Hehe one thing that I did do right after jet fest, was get an I-PASS so I dont need to deal with those stupid f'n toll's anymore
It took us the whole trip to figure out what the heck that lane was. LOL What happens if you run thru a few and don't have a I-Pass? We were out-of-staters and did'nt know what the heck was going on.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
they hunt you down with the cameras that take pics of your plates...u are supposed to go to the manual toll the next time and pay for the toll you missed if you drive thru it.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just sell the srt-4. Turbo tom said he was goign to sell the svt he had at jetfest.(to buy a duratec car to start building turbo kits for) You can buy his 12.99 1/4 mile car.
The thought of selling the SRT-4 has crossed my mind, believe me, but since I have not even made the first payment yet, getting rid of it wouldn't be so easy at this time. His car would certainly be high on my list of most wanted foci, that's for sure!

Hey Tom (or Powerworks, or any other turboed/supercharged fOCUS want to trade even??? Mine comes with a thick payment book though . . .

Consider my SRT-4 as a potential research vehicle for competition purposes and I could put one of your vehicles into some REAL real world testing

I'll end up with another fOCUS some time soon I hope.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts