Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Pitching Tents for the Corner Spot!
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some shots of the car....she's coming along nicely. The rebuild is almost finished! I JUST picked up another APC hood after looking for a year. still needs some red on the sides but that will come soon enough.

Enjoy, I do! :)

·
Registered
688 Posts
Appropriate time of the year for a red and green interior no? :lol:
Love the door panels and the uber clean engine bay.

(shouldn't this be in rigz?)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Just some shots of the car....she's coming along nicely. The rebuild is almost finished! I JUST picked up another APC hood after looking for a year. still needs some red on the sides but that will come soon enough.

Enjoy, I do! :)

"Sir we got hit by a sonar ping!"

"raise the perriscope!"

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah, it should be in rigz. I was gonna do interior shots and endednup doing everything. If a mod can move it that'd be great ;)

yes, the door panels are from the old hood. It was burned in the fire so i got creative and made door inserts from them.

I guess noT many people on here know about the fire and all. This car is a rebuild salvage title car now. It was totalled out this January from an engine fire.

·
I'm bringing Zetec back...
3,345 Posts
I like everything EXCEPT... I cannot believe you destroyed a set of SVT door panels. Why would you not sell the door panels for $100, or even $50 and use a set of ZX3 panels? It would have been money in your pocket, and helped somebody else look good. It just sucks when I see a good set of focus parts get customized. Otherwise, the cars looks really good.

Also, was the fire damage hood paintable? I would have bought it for sure, as I want one to paint.

·
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Meh, i cant find a set of black non svt door panels in any junkyard. It would cost a bunch just to get the door panels from a zx3. This mod was FREE basically. I dont plan on EVER going back. Everyone and their mom sells the red panels cause no one likes them. I dont sell my stock items usually. Just like i will never sell my stock hood. Guess i looked art it like this: the cars totalled, its just a rebuild car now.

I hate the red interior fabric. The doors look so much better now.

The hood is Toast in the front. Paper thin in one spot. Im keepin it for ideas with CF anyways.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts