Ford Focus Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tarderatoraka: Red-SE-00'
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...but I caint find it anywhere.

I am having a new roll call made....is it Kosher that my graphics guy makes your logo.

....I think I asked before...but my memory fails me.

Thanks
Gabe

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What is all that Marcelo talk in your posts anyway? Marcelo <3 Marcelo? Wha...? Not all Marcelos are created equal? They are so cute? Huh?
Your guess is as good as mine!!

You will just have to wait and ask Marcelo...their are only 52 of them on here....so he should reply fairly quickly!!

haha

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
Will the real Marcelo please stand up, please stand up....

(Waives hand, Marcelo #2 here)

Marcelo #1 is Se SportNY. Gabe hopes to be re-born as a marcelo I think and he is just trying to do the best he can for now.
All you have to know is that the two marcelo's both support focussport.

Btw, randy, you never replied to the last pm I sent you in response to your question. Guess you didn't like my car huh.

·
Registered
24,330 Posts
Ahhhhh sorry, Gig, did I not reply? I thought I did!
Hmmmm, I don't know what happened? In any case your ride looks really good!!! Thanks for the info.

And ummm, I don't know if I really get all this Marcelo talk. I mean come on Gabe, that's it? You want to be a Marcelo? There's got to be more to it than that!!! Whats the 411? And Gabe > Marcelo? I need more Marcelo info!!

·
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
OK OK....
So one day I was just postin away...I think I was talking to SESPORTNY on here about something. I knew his name was Marcelo. Then comes this goofy kid Gigaherz...future SPI Moderator and Master...and he introduces himself as Marcelo...and I about had a seizure.

Its just been a long running joke. And I am taking it to the grave with me..hehe.

Oh and BTW...imma change my name to Marcelo too!!

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Naw, that's not it. Really, all of us SPIers are changing our names to Marcelo 'cuz we love Giggy THAT much. Really.

Rusty

P.S. I'm changing my name to Marcelo this coming Thursday.

P.P.S. How's the PLN2 chip coming along?

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
That's cool! Just checking, not pressing! Just trying to stay informed. Usually when I'm this excited, I get alot more annoying than this (...and pee my pants, but you don't know about that!)

Thanks!
Rusty

·
Registered
6,553 Posts
On the whole jet I believe it's just me and SE, and wouldn't ya know it, living in adjacent towns to each other and both with the closest things to e-spec sedans on long Island as far as I know. I was born in argentina but my parents are from italy, his parents are from argentina but he was born here. Pretty freaky huh. Probably never would have met if it wasn't for the jet.

Hey, you think we can we get some sort of Focussport Marcelo discount or something?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts